Thursday 22 October 2015

Trace Project ''My Cells''


1.Why do I want to do this?
I always draw my cells, so I thought this is an example of the world trace.
That's why I decided to make ''my cells''.


2.What is ''My Cells''?
These are a part of my body, for example they are within my brain.
It can change everyday, anytime.
I drew the inside of my brain to express these moments and to record them.
I think recording something is very important because otherwise if you don't do it,
it is going to disappear and never come up again.


3.How to make it?
I drew my cells on two transparent sheets and used a projector.
I could feel a layer of shadow.





film - ''every moment''
put on the colour 
because I think colour also can show my feelings so it is going to important.



I made the video and uploaded it on youtube.
the final one is about my life in Farnham.



thank you xxx

1 comment:

  1. The video showing the traces of your mind and reflecting on your current feelings seems to be very positive Yuka! It's great you experimented here with several methods of interpreting the project: drawing, acetates and projector, colours and film making! (Tomasz John)

    ReplyDelete